A cosmetic or orthodontist dentist can attend to a variety of oral concerns, from stained teeth to misaligned teeth to chipped teeth. To learn more about the various dental issues that your family dentist can remedy, please read the following articles.
- Smoking can cause multiple dental problems, including stained teeth and oral cancer. In this article, Livestrong.com describes the negative effects of this harmful activity.
- An orthodontist dentist can fix misaligned teeth in adults and children alike. The U.S. National Library of Medicine explains the causes and symptoms of malocclusions.
- Children born with a cleft palette or cleft lip can experience considerable physical and psychological issues. As KidsHealth.org details, however, a pediatric dentist can alleviate this problem with surgery and continued orthodontic treatment.
- Temporomandibular disorders can cause significant pain from jaw, joint, and muscle deterioration. On this page, WedMD.com breaks down how a family dentist can identify and treat these conditions.
- The Mayo Clinic discusses the causes and symptoms of sleep apnea.
If you are in need of an orthodontist, pediatric, or cosmetic dentist, Premiere Dental Arts can help. We offer patients in the greater Frederick, Maryland area a full range of dental services, from braces to root canals to oral cancer screenings. To learn more about our facility, or to set up an appointment, please call (301) 662-0222.