Dental hygiene means consistent brushing, regular flossing, and working closely with your family dentist and dental hygienist to practice good oral health. Regular visits to your dentist for check-ups and to your dental hygienist for routine cleanings can help ensure beautiful smiles and healthy mouths for your entire family.
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry provides excellent patient information on restorative dentistry, including this page on dental implants.
- This overview of dental check-ups comes from WebMD.com, and covers patients of all ages.
- Sealants often are placed on children's teeth to help prevent cavities. Learn more about sealants from MouthHealthy.org.
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry gives helpful hints regarding children's dental care here.
- Dental hygienists provide education to their patients; this page from the American Dental Hygienists' Association demonstrates the proper brushing technique.
In Frederick, Premiere Dental Arts offers general dentistry, orthodontic care, cosmetic dentistry, and oral surgery to meet all of your family's dental needs. Call us at (240) 215-2510 to learn more about our services and to schedule your next check-up and cleaning.